Coins are considered a single currency in Mario Kart Tour. With them you can unlock characters or parts of the vehicle in the shop during daily offers. In the following, we’ll tell you what’s up with the coin rush and how to quickly get more coins.
Coin rush gives the most coins
Mario Kart Tour includes, among other things, the coin rush mode . Here you drive as a golden Mario over a stretch that is full of coins. Gold Mario has a special attraction to the coins, so you attract them from a distance. You will also find red and blue coins on the racetrack, each worth more than the golden ones. They are often in the middle of the course. Good driving behavior is rewarded.
To start the coin rush, you have to click on the plus symbol in the main screen. However, you have to pay each time new rubies, which are considered as additional currency in the game. The more rubies you invest, the higher your multiplier will be in the mode. Below are the different multipliers in the overview:
- 5 rubies = 2x the collected coins
- 15 rubies = 6x the collected coins
- 25 rubies = 10x the coins collected
So if you have rubies left, the coin rush is the best place to farm coins.
Alternative methods to collect coins
In addition to the coin rush, however, there are other methods available to collect coins. Below we list other options:
- Login Bonus: Simply log in to the game daily to get a bonus. Among other things, coins can be included here.
- Collect on the track: You will also be able to collect coins while driving on the tracks. However, there is a catch here: you can only collect 300 coins a day on this way . If you want to reach the daily limit as fast as possible, you should choose especially easy and short routes. By the way, downed opponents also let coins fall. However, this also applies to you. Therefore always keep a defensive item in the hindquarters.
- Ranking: By Rankings -race you can receive more coins. For certain achievements you will receive coins as a reward.
- Tour Gifts: To receive tour gifts, you must complete cups and earn enough stars. Coins may also be included in these gifts. Gold Pass holders get more rewards from the gifts.