You are fans of the classic Mario Kart? Then you can finally look forward to the mobile version for the smartphone. In our Mario Kart Tour Guide you will learn valuable tips about the game.
In this guide to the Mario Kart Tour you will learn:
- as you get more turbo on the track
- what special features there are on the track
- why the choice of character is so important
The classic from Nintendo is finally available on the smartphone. The mobile game Mario Kart Tour is similar to the console version in some points. However, control and design differ significantly. What you should consider in the smartphone version and what tips promise even more fun , you will find in this mario kart tour guide.
Mario Kart Tour: Get more speed
To reach the maximum speed, you should drift in each turn. By drifting you get an extra boost and take the curves more effectively. In addition, you should pay attention to jump opportunities. If you see a jump ramp or a slope in front of you, try to do as many tricks as possible while gliding. When you get back on the ground, it gives you an extra boost and you get valuable action points.
As with other Mario Kart parts, such as the Nintendo Switch, You can start a turbo start. If the countdown appears, keep your finger pressed at second second and release at startup . With this tip you start much faster than the competition.
Tips and tricks on the track
While driving, you can pay attention to many more tips. The annoying falling down of bridges, slopes & Co. fortunately has an end on the smartphone. In Mario Kart Tour it is not possible to fall off the edge. Nevertheless, there are abbreviations . So you can drive over sand or grass. Note, however, that some abbreviations can only be broken with a turbo.
Those who like to break off even at the best racing games , because the prospect of rank 1 has moved into the distance, can look forward to the Mario Kart Tour. If a track does not run as planned, you can collect some points in the last places. Although these are relatively lower than in the first places, but still worthwhile. Before you break off the track just before the finish, it ends and collect valuable points for your characters . Additional points come about through the following “actions”:
- jump Turbo
- flexible working hours
- Number of turbo mushrooms
The more actions you perform while driving, the higher your total score will be .
Mario Kart Tour: Choose the right character
As with Mario Kart on the console, the right character is also important on the mobile version. Depending on the track you should therefore consider carefully whether you decide for Toad, Bowser or Peach, among others. In addition, each character has a different special equipment . So Toadette has “three turbo mushrooms”, which promise an extended turbo boost. The bone dry character has the special equipment “Three Green Tanks”, which he can fire all at the same time.
Who chooses Bowser for the following three routes, can get additional points and receives three items per Itembox collected:
- Dinodino Jungle X
- Bowsers Fortress 1
- Bowser’s Fortress 1 X
Two items , but still more points, you get with Bowser on these routes:
- Bowser’s Fortress 1 R
- Mountain trail R
- New York Speedway X.
More tips for the mobile Mario Kart
Of course you can use many more tips to gain more benefits. Which are these, you will learn here:
- You are missing coins? With a simple click on the plus symbol next to your coins you can start the “coin rush” . Opt to invest 5, 15 or 25 rubies and you can raise the collected coins up to ten times in a race.
- You can also use rubies for the tube. Invest 5 rubies and with luck you might win a cool item while igniting the tube .
- Log into Mario Kart Tour every day, even if you are not playing. This will give you a daily bonus. This can consist of coins or rubies.
- The higher the selected ccm class, the more points you can get. Note, however, that the speed increases and the competition is stronger.
- Use as many acceleration fields as possible. Should you additionally “drift” on this, you can not only earn many extra points, but also gain one of the best turbos in the game.
- In Settings, change the item “Motion Control ” and you can move your kart by tilting the phone . This requires a motion sensor in the smartphone. Even if it does not match the VR version of Mario Kart , it gives you a better driving experience.